If you didn’t join the Nordic Camporee in 2012, or just want to know more about the camp, you can find out more here:
- The camp takes place in northern Jutland in Denmark at Himmerlandsgården – our very own campsite.
- The participating countries are Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark.
- Every country will arrange transport for you to join. Prices and informations will be found on you local websites.
- At the camp site, each club will have it’s own area. Everyone is sleeping in tent within the club area. There are access to regular toilets and showers at the camp.
- Due to limited space for your club, you will need to arrange with your club leader, how and where to sleep, if you should bring a tent or if the club is bringing a tent for you.
- There will be a kiosk with opening hours during the day. You will be able to buy ice-cream, soda and various items for your needs.
- The camp site is placed next to the Kattegat, so there will be plenty of opportunities to bath in the ocean.
- During the days, there will be different activities at the camp during the days. In the evening, there will be time around bon fires.
- The four joining contries are each responsible for the program on a day during the week.
We are looking forward to seeing you at Himmerlandsgården.